Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Lovely Followers x

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here goes...


Well after doing a bit of MAJOR blog-hopping, i thought i would give it a go and set up my own so here goes...x

Some of my favourite stamps at the moment, have to be Penny Black, Magnolia and The Greeting Farm, but if you are to look through my stamp collection I have sooo many different makes and designs.

The first piccy i have uploaded is of my new craft room in my new house, which i moved into in September. It has all the room i need, and i count myself as very lucky.
I got a bedroom for my craft room and hubby-to-be got the conservatory for his xbox and pool table. Fair deal I'd say??








3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful, organised, tidy craftroom Heather, happy crafting and blogging, Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very fair to me! What a fab crafting space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the new blog - it looks great.
    remember if you have any problems to head over to my new blog here and see if i've already addressed your issue and if not, ask me a question and i'll see if i have any idea how to answer it!
    kathleen xx

    ReplyDelete