Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Lovely Followers x

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PFP Challenge: My Guy Ian for Max


I made this card for my nextdoor neighbour to give to her son for his birthday.

My neighbour never said to do anything specific, and i got given the order for this card via my h2b. She also ordered another 2 cards but, o/h couldn't remember one of the names.
Lucky she lives next door lol


I wasn't quite sure about the papers all matching but i'm happy with it now it's finished.

I'm entering this card into the Passion for Promarkers challenge which can be found here
This weeks challenge was a sketch to follow, i hope i fulfilled all the requirements :)


Recipe:

Image is from the 'My Guy Ian' set

Coloured with promarkers: Skin: Blush, Oatmeal, Pastel Pink,

Clothes: Denim Blue, Powder Blue, Yellow, Apple, Black

Papers are DCWV Matstack for Girls (sorry max)

And DCWV Rock Star?

I used the cuttlebug embossing folders 'Happy Birthday' and 'Bubbles'

I then finished off with a few PM dark green gems



I hope my neighbour likes it!







6 comments:

  1. Hi. Gorgeous card. Perfect for a boy. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, what a brilliant card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I'm sure your neighbour will love it! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html
    (ends March 18)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what a fab card! Love the colours!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card. Love the colours and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card.i love the fab image and great bold colours and details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete