Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Lovely Followers x

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge 19

Onto a new challenge :) I'm really loving having a blog now!x

I'm entering this card into Wild Orchid Challenge which you can find over here
This weeks challenge was to use dies or punches on your project.

For my card i decided to use some of my lovely glittered cardstock, which i had kept because it's so pretty and i wanted to keep it (you all know the ones, the ones you keep buying but keep to admire and stroke cuz they are sooo pretty)

Recipe For this card

Image was free with a magazine, and coloured with Promarkers
Gingham paper from Crafts Too
Flowery purple cardstock from DCWV Pocket full of Posies Matstack
For the flowers and the swirls i used my Sizzix dies
For the image I used my nestabilities for all 3 layers
To finish i embellished with Wild Orchid Crafts Pearls
And i centred the flowers with buttons


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment